Everything"DENIED!"

Nice2know

Original poster
Feb 28, 2005
Augusta, Georgia
I'm an ANNUAL-PAY customer entering my sixth year as of 7 Feb'06.
This weekend(1Apr), I conducted a "Channel Inventory" of my pre-paid "EVERYTHING,Top180; SUPERSTATION; and HD + ORIGINAL VOOM" channel listings to find CH-402"NBAtv" blocked, yet CH-9466"NBA.HD activated. And CH-652 "KBS" not listed off my 61.5
dish. So I called E* CS and requested for those channels to be returned, but I was DENIED for these reasons: (1) If I started paying monthly, then CH-402 would be re-activated! --WHAT ABOUT THE PAST YEAR OF ACITVATION? (2) The Free A La Carte Package of PUBLIC INTEREST CHANNELS as listed by SatelliteGuys was not valid.

(??) WHO CAN HELP??

NBA TV on 402 is only available in America's Everything pack or the sports pack. It doesn't matter if you own the company. NBA TV on channel 560 is only available with the NBA pack. NBA HD is only available with the HD pack.

KBS on channel 652 at 61.5/148 is only available with the Korean Packs. Same with the KBS on channel 704 is also only available with the Korean Packs. The "free" KBS is on channel 9850 at 121° ONLY.

See ya
Tony

That would be 1 and a quarter channels. Channels 402 and 560 are really only one channel morrored to two locations. Channel 402 available only in AEP and the Sports Pack. Channel 560 available only in the NBA Pack.

NBA HD channel 9466 is really a part-time channel that shares space with NFLHD 9464, HD Event 1 9465 and HD-Pay Per View 9467

See ya
Tony

"Everything" Denied?

T H A N X !!...Tony. But the past years when Dish added channels to my "Everything Pack" no explanation was previously made about monthly-pay vs annual-pay customers were to receive a different program listing!

Do you have America's Everything Pack or AT180? If you have AEP, you definitely should have NBA TV and NBA HD since you also have the HD Pack on your account. And when you say "blocked" do you mean that the game was blacked out or redded out and also says, "You need to call 1-800-xxxx to sub to this channel"? If it's the latter, then you need a hit to get the channel activated. If it's the former, check the NBA game on your local channel as it may be playing on there.

Nice2know said:
T H A N X !!...Tony. But the past years when Dish added channels to my "Everything Pack" no explanation was previously made about monthly-pay vs annual-pay customers were to receive a different program listing!

Your first post said "EVERYTHING,Top180." Those are two different packages. Do you have America's Everything Pak or America's Top 180? They aren't the same thing. I think that's what is causing some confusion.

AEP is only available monthly. You cannot annual prepay for it. You can get close with AT180 and the Mega Movie pack, but you still lose NBA TV.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)