Everything you need to upgrade to HD.

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

freakedout

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Apr 28, 2004
I decided to upgrade to a 722/722k finally. Since they put the 6 dvr credit on my account I won't have to pay that for 24 months. I think I am going to get the 722k with the sling tech. I want to be sure that I have everything that I need for the upgrade. I want to use the ota tuner cartridge so I am wondering if I should order from Dish or Dishstore. Also if I should get the wifi or powerline network tech from Dish or purchase a wireless bride myself. Is there anything else I need to consider before pulling the trigger?
Thanks

I decided to upgrade to a 722/722k finally. Since they put the 6 dvr credit on my account I won't have to pay that for 24 months. I think I am going to get the 722k with the sling tech. I want to be sure that I have everything that I need for the upgrade. I want to use the ota tuner cartridge so I am wondering if I should order from Dish or Dishstore. Also if I should get the wifi or powerline network tech from Dish or purchase a wireless bride myself. Is there anything else I need to consider before pulling the trigger?
Thanks
Hi, You can upgrade to HD through DISH Network or any retailer. If you are looking to get the MT2 OTA Module, you will need to purchase that and the Dish Store would be a great. If a technician comes to install your upgrade they should connect your receiver to broadband so you will not need to supply the Wifi or Powerline adapter. Just to make sure, you will probably need to have a dish upgrade to get HD, HD TV and internet in your home. To sling there is a speed test you can take to ensure you have the requirements for that as well here. If you would like my assistance, please feel free to PM your account information! Thanks!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts