Excellent Dish experience...

ArTT Vandelay

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Mar 29, 2005
I've been a Dish customer for about a year, and VOOM for 6 mos. before that...

anyway, like everyone, i called on feb 1 for the 622. i was told the dvr would ship and be to me in 7-10 days. i didnt get it. i called dish a few times to try to track it down. half the csr's said it should be there soon, half said it would come with the installer on march 7.

So, after reading here that some people had emailed ceo@dishnetwork.com, i did the same. I laid out my situation (more eloquently than here, of course) and sent it off yesterday morning.

Last night, I recieved a call from the "office of the ceo" or something close to that. They wanted me to know that they had checked my account and had process the order for shipment immediately. the guy i talked to was great, he answered my questions, and called me at home to let me know he was taking care of me, for crying out loud!

I'll be happier when it gets here, hopefully by week's end, but I was impressed.

:)

You are counting your chickens before they are hatched. After all, you don't have the receiver yet.

Your entire story actually sounds like a negative Dish experience to me. You had to call several times, you got inconsistent information, you were given a lengthly install date, and you failed to get your receiver by the promised date. Sounds like a typical fughed up Dish CSR experience.

Finally you had to go all the way to the undocumented CEO email procedure to get things straightened out. Obviously this is Dish's nightmare as they do not want to have to have the CEO office staff work on every upgrade order.

Message to ceo@dishnetwork ehhh, well I sent them this about 10 days ago and I have not heard even a peep from them. I guess they just don't have the strength to even answer to this...see link to my post with the email to "ceo@dishnetwork.com" .....I hope your guy there that called you keeps up his promise....they developed alsheimer with me LOL...no but seriously good luck getting your 622 and an install. Read below.

http://www.satelliteguys.us/showthread.php?t=57931

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts