Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
SatelliteGuys News has learned that the Satellite Broadcast and Comminications Association (SBCA) will be naming a new president on December 12th.

We have been digging and have been unable to find out who the new president of the SBCA will be, however from the clues we have heard so far the person will be someone from "outside the satellite industry" also in further digging it appears that the person is coming to the SBCA and in the past has worked for the FCC.

So the big question is WHO IS IT? I know that this new president has already had meetings to "get aquainted" with Dish Network and DirecTV execs but no one at those companies are saying a word.

We will keep our ear to the ground on this one. If you hear anything we would love to know.

mmmm.... could this be part and parcel about the "Female" that has been lurking around the halls of D* & E* that is scaring the hell out of those folks... LOL :music: I'll keep my ears on the Ground too....

Scott Greczkowski said:
SatelliteGuys News has learned that the Satellite Broadcast and Comminications Association (SBCA) will be naming a new president on December 12th.

We have been digging and have been unable to find out who the new president of the SBCA will be, however from the clues we have heard so far the person will be someone from "outside the satellite industry" also in further digging it appears that the person is coming to the SBCA and in the past has worked for the FCC.

So the big question is WHO IS IT? I know that this new president has already had meetings to "get aquainted" with Dish Network and DirecTV execs but no one at those companies are saying a word.

We will keep our ear to the ground on this one. If you hear anything we would love to know.

OK.OK.OK ITS ME THATS BECOMMING THE PRESIDENT, GOSH SO MUC HFOR KEEPING A SECRET, LOL

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)