execavator simulator game?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Bob Haller

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 11, 2003
pittsburgh pa
friends 3 year old is fixated on all things like backhoe, bobcat, skid steer, etc.

he knows the names and the differences:) smart little guy:) I helped him arrive in this world:)

anyhow is there a WII or other console where he could operate these units?

he has done that in gamerooms like disney. fact was we had to drag him kicking and screaming out of the game oom on the last day there.

last year i got him a computer game like this on e bay.

looking for something better:)

friends 3 year old is fixated on all things like backhoe, bobcat, skid steer, etc.

he knows the names and the differences:) smart little guy:) I helped him arrive in this world:)

anyhow is there a WII or other console where he could operate these units?

he has done that in gamerooms like disney. fact was we had to drag him kicking and screaming out of the game oom on the last day there.

last year i got him a computer game like this on e bay.

looking for something better:)

How about getting him some actual Tonka toys he can play with outside?

Look for Tonka "Dig n Rigs" on Ebay. It comes with a little dashboard gizmo that you place on your computer keyboard--it has a steering wheel, horn, ignition, gears, throttle, etc. Your child can do different projects and use different trucks (bulldozer, crane, backhoe). My son is now 10, but he really enjoyed this when he was 3-4 years old. Good luck.

How about getting him some actual Tonka toys he can play with outside?

he must have 30 or more, a couple large enough to ride on. with shelves to hold them.

I got him a train table, added a concrete mix pan filled with moistined sand for winter operations indoors

he is really into this

I received his digs and rigs today off ebay. Took it right over, how awesome!!

Thanks so much zack loves it!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)