Executive Response Team hours?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

scooby2

Pub Member / Supporter
Original poster
Jun 25, 2005
Chicago, IL
Anyone know if the Executive Response Team works weekends and if so what hours they are available?

Trying to swap a 622 model A for a 622 model F and the reps/supervisor I talked to tonight could not make any changes to my account due to my Dish 1000+ work order which is open for at least 2 more weeks.

They told me the Executive Response Team could make the change but they were not sure if they are open on weekends or not.

Thanks,
Scooby

smokey982 said:
What's the difference between model A and model F?
Not sure. Only differences I see are my tv2 output works now and the HDD temperature is about 20 degrees cooler. Finally got it activated after 7 calls. Like GoalieBob said in another post, they really need to get everyone on the same page.

Last edited:
scooby2 said:
Not sure. Only differences I see are my tv2 output works now and the HDD temperature is about 20 degrees cooler. Finally got it activated after 7 calls. Like GoalieBob said in another post, they really need to get everyone on the same page.

Yes they are definately not all on the same page. Scobby2 how do you know what rev level you have? Is it the last char of the serial number? If so, mine, installed yesterday, is an "E"...I read in another post that rev E and up runs cooler, my tv2 output seems to work fine.

luckycat said:
Yes they are definately not all on the same page. Scobby2 how do you know what rev level you have? Is it the last char of the serial number? If so, mine, installed yesterday, is an "E"...I read in another post that rev E and up runs cooler, my tv2 output seems to work fine.
Yes the last character in the serial number. No one really seems to know what the differences are but the E and F versions seem to run about 20 degrees cooler.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)