Existing customer commitment incentives? (1 Viewer)

AngryStamen

SatelliteGuys Pro
Jul 18, 2007
Anyone remember getting a mailer this past summer for existing customers offering an "either this or that" kind of incentive if you re-signed up for 24 months? I was near the end of my contract back then and got this mailer a couple times. I asked my wife not to throw them away, but we can't find them. I don't know if I would still be able to get the incentives, but I would at least like to know what they were offering when I call them.

It was something like, "Free HBO & Showtime for 3 months, free HD-DVR upgrade, $xx.00/ month for 10 or 12 months."

Can anyone help me out with this? Maybe someone even has a scan of the offer!

Thanks, SatGuys!!

Juan

Supporting Founder
Supporting Founder
Sep 14, 2003
Moscow Russia
They had a $10 off month for 12 months if u agreed to a 24 month contract..Log into your Dish account and look under offers And I still see the HBO/Showtime 3 month free deal still listed (u must sign up for paperless billing)

Claude Greiner

SatelliteGuys Master
Supporting Founder
Sep 8, 2003
Detroit - The Paris of the Midwest
You can get the $10 off for 12 months if you speak to someone in retention and tell them your considering Directv.

It may or may not work, but I have seen DISH Customer service issue to credits to customers for even stupider reasons than that.

Juan

Supporting Founder
Supporting Founder
Sep 14, 2003
Moscow Russia
You can get the $10 off for 12 months if you speak to someone in retention and tell them your considering Directv.

It may or may not work, but I have seen DISH Customer service issue to credits to customers for even stupider reasons than that.
I just had to hit "accept" on the website

Users who are viewing this thread

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Latest posts