Existing customer eligible for new customer pricing?

On the homepage it shows helpers online and there will show any DISH Reps. As I type this Chris_S@DISH is online and you can send him a message.

I am not under contract. I have not been since 1999. I have bought all of my equipment and do my own work. I currently own a 211k with 1000.2 Dish. In my case, I had no idea what deals were possible. I have no plans to leave Dish as I like their line up. Programming is more expensive these days, but isn't everything? Anyway, when Dish lost a bunch of channels about 6 months ago, I called and the CSR offered me $15 a month off for 6 months as well as HBO & Cinemax for $5.00 a month (both) for 6 months. I was quite taken back. Of course I agreed. Okay, the 6 month period is about up, so I thought of trying to get the HBO for $10 a month for life. That they could not give me, but they said that they could give me HBO for $10 a month until October 2018. They also offered to cut the price of the Movie pack from $10 a month to $5 for 6 months. Not too bad. I then asked if I could sign the contract that would lock me into a price freeze for 2 years. They agreed to that. I have no plans to switch from Dish, but with price increases going up, I figured I would save at least $60 a year for 2 years. I am on a fixed income and that really worked out well for me. I never demand anything. I am always polite and ask if any deals are available. at least in my case, it works out. I am a happy camper.

Reactions: dennispap

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)