Existing Dish Customer out of contract and would like to upgrade

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

eekapp333

Original poster
Feb 1, 2013
Virginia
Hello,

I currently have a 222k receiver and I would like to upgrade to a DVR. I am out of contract and I have been with Dish for 3 years. I have three HD TVs and I currently am viewing one in HD, one in SD, and one in the bedroom for streaming but no satellite service. I am interested in the hopper but I'm not sure of the upgrade cost and monthly fees. Do all joeys have to be connected by cables or can they display over wifi? Could someone assist me?

Thanks!

Hello,

I currently have a 222k receiver and I would like to upgrade to a DVR. I am out of contract and I have been with Dish for 3 years. I have three HD TVs and I currently am viewing one in HD, one in SD, and one in the bedroom for streaming but no satellite service. I am interested in the hopper but I'm not sure of the upgrade cost and monthly fees. Do all joeys have to be connected by cables or can they display over wifi? Could someone assist me?

Thanks!

Hi, I would be happy to assist you. Can you please PM me your account or phone number and the four digit pin number on your account and I will let you know what would be involved in upgrading to a Hopper and 2 Joey installation. Thank you!

I would love to find out about upgrading as well. I am out of contract and currently have a 722 system. I would love to get the Hopper system if possible. Can a DIRT member let me know if this is possible?

I would love to find out about upgrading as well. I am out of contract and currently have a 722 system. I would love to get the Hopper system if possible. Can a DIRT member let me know if this is possible?
Only if you contact them instead of asking the forum.

Hello,

Thanks!

While a Joey has the ability to do wireless thru wifi, it is not a part of a standard install. Don't expect an installer to beable or willing to do it. But it doesn't hurt to ask. Just ask before work is completed and before your account is active.