ExpressVu in Florida

seavu

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jan 30, 2005
[I amHaving problems in getting channels in Tampa Bay area. Receiver worked fine in Canada, arriving in Florida no channels???? Worked AOK last winter, got upgrade Bell card past summer and worked fine at home, however, here in the south no luck. Get good signal strength and get the INFO channels with the others showing RED in the on screen guide......telling me not subscribed and I am. I am aware of the switch to Nimiq3, but I receive none of the other channels. A neighbour has the same problem with his ExpressVu down here this winter. Any thoughts?? Perhaps Iceberg will come through with a solution to this problem...we hope. many thanks as always.

i am a satellite dealer just north of tampa, you can PM me and i may be able to help you out

if the box was unplugged for a couple days, you have to call ExpressVu and have them rehit the box to give you the programming back

Thanks Iceberg and others....Had BEV reactivate card...was out of stream too long and now all is back..a quick fix once understood.

That is just so wierd. I know I had my 6000 out for a month or more and never had to do this - but I read where others do.

Just strange.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)