Extra sat to 61.5.. free?

I'd like to get on the second free dish train, but I need help. I live in the Bryan/College Station TX and get my locals (Waco/Bryan DMA) through Dish. What channels on the wings am I entitled to?

Sailor said:
I'd like to get on the second free dish train, but I need help. I live in the Bryan/College Station TX and get my locals (Waco/Bryan DMA) through Dish. What channels on the wings am I entitled to?

The Waco/Temple/Killeen DMA has KNCT 46(PBS) at 148.

There's your "get a 2nd dish for free" card. Just call Dish and tell them you have a channel that requires a 2nd dish.

Iceberg,

Dish says that KNCT does not show up in the Waco/Temple/Bryan DMA. Where are you getting your information from? Can you point me to the source?

Thanks in Advance!

Sailor said:
Iceberg,

Dish says that KNCT does not show up in the Waco/Temple/Bryan DMA. Where are you getting your information from? Can you point me to the source?

Thanks in Advance!

Hmmmm, the NAB says it is:

Waco-Temple-Bryan, TX DMA #93
KWTX-TV CBS 10.n 53
KXXV ABC 25.n 26
KBTX-TV CBS 3.n 59
KAMU-TV PBS 15.n 12
KWBU PBS 34.n 20
KCEN-TV NBC 6.n 9
KNCT PBS 46.n 38

Source: http://www.nab.org/newsroom/issues/digitaltv/dtvstations.asp

I got my 61.5 dish installed for free. The installer put it up and then argued with Dish about the $100 charge. They waived it after he made up some hooey about me telling him to yank it off the house and shove it. Needless to say, I was pretty happy with my install job. Delayed twice, but worth it to save $$$.

KNCT PBS 46 was removed fom the locals package in early Oct. No other local channels are on the wing sat. so you may have to do it yourself or pay DISH to install the second dish for you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)