Fallen Soldier thread closed. Why?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No it was posted to get folks to go to sonic babble which is a site that is for political talk. Its a site that works with Satelliteguys :)

Scott closed that thread immediatelly because it violates the "no political talk" rule here.

No it was posted to get folks to go to sonic babble which is a site that is for political talk. Its a site that works with Satelliteguys :)

Scott closed that thread immediatelly because it violates the "no political talk" rule here.

Ok....leave out the link, but put the post back up. Its not different then Dish legal action with Direct TV or any other LEGAL action talk that goes on here.

Ok....leave out the link, but put the post back up. Its not different then Dish legal action with Direct TV or any other LEGAL action talk that goes on here.

I never read the link. I read the story on CNN and I wondered if their was a topic on my Fav site that people were expressing their views on it.

The thread is still there and the link is still there
http://www.satelliteguys.us/showthread.php?t=207881

As I posted now THREE times......political talk is not allowed here. Hasnt been for a while. That is what sonic babble is for.

Argue all you want, its pretty cut and dry
1. political threads are not allowed here. They will be closed
2. Scott closed it.

The thread is still there and the link is still there
http://www.satelliteguys.us/showthread.php?t=207881

As I posted now THREE times......political talk is not allowed here. Hasnt been for a while. That is what sonic babble is for.

Argue all you want, its pretty cut and dry
1. political threads are not allowed here. They will be closed
2. Scott closed it.

I hear ya....If I post a question like "What do you all think about the father of a fallen soldier that lost a law suit to a chuch that protested at the fallen soldier's funeral and now has to pay $16,000. Is that ok?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts