Family Friendly Entertainment (Gospel Music TV) Down on KuBand

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

TimLones111

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 7, 2003
Canton, Ohio
This morning I am seeing a slide saying Gospel Music TV has moved to Galaxy 23 (121 West) Hoping they havent discontinued the KuBand transponder

Just got off the phone with someone from FFE-The owner's daughter, apparently..It was her dad's decision to go off KuBand..I made my feelings known, respectfully..That I would miss FFE if it wasnt on KuBand..I guess they are going to try to go more for cable operators and online streaming..She did suggest Sky Angel, but I dont really want to pay for another provider..Here's the link to contact information..

Welcome to Family Friendly Entertainment

Not sure it'll help a lot at this point, but it certainly can't hurt..

Yeah that was weird. We voiced our opinion that we'd love to see them on Ku again and now pooof, they're gone again. Oh well at least they're on Cband. Blind

FFE

Yes, I turned on Tuesday and got the message that they were gone to 121W on C band, oh well, I guess they don't like us free to air guys. El_Viejo

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)