Family Friendly Entertainment

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

metal head

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Mar 26, 2010
The Rock
According to their website, they are negotiating their new satellite home. Anbody know where they may end up. Any chance of going back to ku?

LOL!!!

With FFE's history with non-payment and broken contracts, it is very unlikely that any uplink provider or satellite platform owner would take this service without prepayment. The service was removed from Galaxy 19 C-band a few months ago due to non-payment. The reason that the service has moved around so much is due to the broken contracts and unpaid invoices. Many uplinkers and distributors have been taken by this unscrupulous broadcaster.

Last edited:
LOL!!!

With FFE's history with non-payment and broken contracts, it is very unlikely that any uplink provider or satellite platform owner would take this service without prepayment. The service was removed from Galaxy 19 C-band a few months ago due to non-payment. The reason that the service has moved around so much is due to the broken contracts and unpaid invoices. Many uplinkers and distributors have been taken by this unscrupulous broadcaster.

When they last left KuBand a couple of years ago, I had no idea that was an issue (Not that FFE would tell you anything)..I never did like the change of name from Gospel Music Television..Gives them too much of an "out" to change the program content..Though just briefly scanning at their schedule, It hasnt changed much at all..I did find out through their website that they are on the Roku Streaming Box System, so I added it this afternoon..So, those that want the channel and have Roku, there's one option..

I never did like the change of name from Gospel Music Television..Gives them too much of an "out" to change the program content..Though just briefly scanning at their schedule, It hasnt changed much at all..

The GMT name change was not their decision. This was lost over another dispute... :eek:

Another partnership now owns the naming rights and may soon be "relaunching" Gospel Music Television. :cool:

Thanks for the clarification. Will this new "Gospel Music Television" be similar to what is now on FFE, or different music, etc..Or can you not say now..

That sounds like my sister and cell phones....or places to live

get a place to live
pay a month or so
dont pay for 3-4 months
get booted out
finds a new place
repeat

although thats really sad a station on satellite would do that......dont they know it all comes back to bite you in the backside

Thanks for the clarification. Will this new "Gospel Music Television" be similar to what is now on FFE, or different music, etc..Or can you not say now..

Spoke with the GMT "name owner' at the NRB convention in Nashville a few months ago and they are assembling content and meeting with uplinkers. Not sure what it will be or when / if it will launch, but someone is working on it!

LOL!!! With FFE's history with non-payment and broken contracts, it is very unlikely that any uplink provider or satellite platform owner would take this service without prepayment. The service was removed from Galaxy 19 C-band a few months ago due to non-payment.
They were on Galaxy 23 c-band also (RRSAT mux) for a few months. Later, the RRSAT signal went away and they went to a digital signal that only contained their service. Problem with bills may also explain why Galaxy 23 stand-alone uplinked signal only lasted a month - an uplinker probably gave them a one month leash (or they prepaid one month) and when the payment didn't come for the second month, the signal went bye-bye.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)