Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
You are invited to join me for a "Family Fun Night" at my house in Newington, Connecticut!

movienight.png

The fun will happen on Saturday Night June 13th! (Weather Permitting)

The fun will start off with a Pot Luck Picnic. I will be providing the grill, hot dogs and hamburgers. You should bring a dish of some sort to share with others! (Soft drinks will be available as well)

When the sun starts going down the fun starts, as we will kick on the popcorn machine and get ready for a High Definition family friendly movie under the stars on my 12 foot outdoor movie screen! (Actual movie to be announced)

Bring the family and enjoy a movie under the stars and meet me and other SatelliteGuys members!

What you should bring:

A Pot Luck Dish to share with others
Chairs or a blanket to sit on
You may also want to bring a jacket or a blanket as sometimes at night it could get cold outside.

Please RSVP here in this thread and let me know how many people you plan on bringing!

Directions to this special event will be provided to those who RSVP. The house is very easy to get to, it is located just off the Berlin Turnpike (RT5/15)

I hope to see you and your family on Saturday Night June 13th!

I will be there Scott. It sounds like a lot of fun!

My wife and I will be attending.

On another note, on a screen that big, some Rock Band/Guitar Hero sessions could be quite fun...

Last edited:
Just an update we are keeping an eye on the weather for Saturday Nights Event.. One weather forecast says it will be nice (yeah!) and another one says scattered showers. (boo!)

I hope its nice as I am working on a surprise for Saturday Nights event. :D

Stay Tuned!

Can I request that we merge this thread with the one in the pub or vice versa? It's confusing to have 2 threads on the same subject but different information being shared in both..

Consider this one the main one. :) The pub one might contain info which I can't talk about in the public forum. :D :D

Reminds me of the weather we had here in 1982.
Been raining forever.Still looking for a bird with a twig in it's mouth.

Unfortunately it looks like tomorrows event is going to be postponed. The weather forecasts are calling for it to be 80 in the day with thunderstorms happening late in the afternoon and evening. :(

I had a good surprise planed for tomorrow but it still will be a good surprise when we do it again in July.

Unfortunately it looks like tomorrows event is going to be postponed. The weather forecasts are calling for it to be 80 in the day with thunderstorms happening late in the afternoon and evening. :(

I had a good surprise planed for tomorrow but it still will be a good surprise when we do it again in July.

Booo! Hissss! ;) I was looking forward to tomorrow night. I guess I will have to be patient. Do you know when in July you are rescheduling for? I will be in Maine for part of the month.

I will be posting a poll of which date is best for everyone later on. :)

I was looking forward to it, but 12 foot blow up screen and audio and video stuff outside does not mix with rain and lightening. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts