Family Fun Night At Scotts!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like postponing things was the best thing to do.

Seeing lightning and hearing thunder in the distance and the wind is kicking up.

The big blow up screen would not have done well in the wind and the electronics would not do good in the rain. :D

I am going to be putting up a poll of when we should reschedule to:

July 11
July 18
July 25

Seeing lightning and hearing thunder in the distance and the wind is kicking up.

The big blow up screen would not have done well in the wind and the electronics would not do good in the rain. :D

July 11
July 18
July 25
I vote for any day other than the 25th. I'll be on the other side of the world.

July 11
July 18
July 25
Seeing as the 11th is in 5 days, is this poll going to go up soon?

Ok here are the details...

Family Fun Nights will be held on the following TWO dates!

Saturday July 25th and Saturday August 1st!

Now on July 25th, I have a surprise for everyone and in addition I will be giving away a 1.2 Meter (4 Foot) Free To Air Satellite Dish and Motor!

RSVP NOW! :)

Now on July 25th, I have a surprise for everyone and in addition I will be giving away a 1.2 Meter (4 Foot) Free To Air Satellite Dish and Motor!

You HAD to pick the two Saturdays when I'll be in China.. :river

WOW that's very generous of you, Oh my its to bad am all the way down here in Toronto, it be fun to have a group ruffle or contest with so many people being there make competitive make people earn it take photos too and post them here.

I was in Maine for a week with no internet, so I am just reading this today. I will be there, both days!

it stinks i live so far from this. i would've loved to have met all of you personally. :(
i hope you all have a great time. :up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)