Not open for further replies.

Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
We tried doing this earlier this year, but unfortunately we were rained out. (In fact it rained so bad it rained for almost the entire month of June here in CT!)

Well now the rain is gone hopefully and we are going to try it again!

Mark your calendars for Saturday Night July 25th and again on August 1st as I host FAMILY FUN NIGHT here in Newington, Connecticut!

Family Fun Night is a pot luck picnic. I will be supplying the hamburgers, hot dogs and soft drinks. I as everyone who wants to attend to bring a plate to share with others.

For Family Fun Night we will have a few fun things planned, including being able to rock out with Rock Band, the picnic, and we will end the night with a family friendly High Definition movie under the Connecticut stars on my giant outdoor 12 foot screen!

On the July 25th Family Fun Night I will have a surprise for the true SatelliteGuys that you will really want to see. ;)

The fun will start both nights after 5PM and will continue until the HD movie is done. A different HD movie will be shown on each Family Fun night!

If you are interested please RSVP here in this thread and let me know how many folks you are bringing and which nights you are attending!

Instructions on how to get to the Family Fun night here in Newington Connecticut will be provided to you a few days before the party.

Come and join me and other SatelliteGuys members for a night or two of great family fun!

raoul5788

Studebaker driver
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Supporting Founder
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 28, 2004
Cheshire CT
I will be there for both nights Scott. It sounds like fun! Now, what to bring.....

Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
So far its only you raoul.

Hope more people can attend, or me and Raoul are going to have lots of fun playing with this new toy which no one in the area has ever used or seen in person before. :D :D

yourbeliefs

Something Profound
Pub Member / Supporter
Sep 20, 2007
Northeast
Well I'd be coming... if you'd just push the 2nd night back a weekend to August 8 or 15th..:D

Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
We could always schedule another one. :)

I like showing movies int he backyard. :)

Just got Popcorn boxes from UPS for the Popcorn machine. :D

raoul5788

Studebaker driver
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Supporting Founder
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 28, 2004
Cheshire CT
So far its only you raoul.

Hope more people can attend, or me and Raoul are going to have lots of fun playing with this new toy which no one in the area has ever used or seen in person before. :D :D

Hey, if I am the only one coming, I'll bring steaks! BTW, it's Chip, Raoul is just my screen name. You probably already know that, but are trying to protect the guilty! :D

Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
Online I always call people by their screen name... we do have a privacy policy you know. :D

Nah dont bring steak, as the family will be there as well and god knows who else will show up. :)

Lets just hope no rain and no wind. :D

yourbeliefs

Something Profound
Pub Member / Supporter
Sep 20, 2007
Northeast
Online I always call people by their screen name... we do have a privacy policy you know. :D

Nah dont bring steak, as the family will be there as well and god knows who else will show up. :)

Lets just hope no rain and no wind. :D
Can that carry on to live people as well? I think I'd prefer to be called YourBeliefs as opposed to Dave..

Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
Well... watching the weather forcast closely.

One forcast says it will be fine, another says it will be a nice day but showers at night.

One forcast is ok for us the other is not.

Rain does not mix with electronics too well...

I am keeping an eye on it...

raoul5788

Studebaker driver
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Supporting Founder
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 28, 2004
Cheshire CT
Anyone else going to be there Scott? I would hate to have to eat all of the food without some help! ;) BTW, I was thinking of bringing my Packard wagon, the one in my avatar. Is the road safe for parking?

Rey

@ your service
Supporting Founder
Feb 8, 2008
Florida
Anyone else going to be there Scott? I would hate to have to eat all of the food without some help! ;) BTW, I was thinking of bringing my Packard wagon, the one in my avatar. Is the road safe for parking?

really nice car chip! wish i could be there but too far for me.

raoul5788

Studebaker driver
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Supporting Founder
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 28, 2004
Cheshire CT

Attachments

• Windows Photo Gallery Wallpaper.jpg
    Windows Photo Gallery Wallpaper.jpg
    488.3 KB · Views: 224

Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
There will be other there. :)

And yes safe parking for the wagon. :D

I am thinking of moving next weeks event back a few weeks as a number of other members stated they could make it, You ok with August 15th instead of next week?

Anyone game with August 15th?

Channel 30 weather says it will be nice saturday with no problems showing up until Noon on Sunday. :)

raoul5788

Studebaker driver
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Supporting Founder
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 28, 2004
Cheshire CT
There will be other there. :)

And yes safe parking for the wagon. :D

I am thinking of moving next weeks event back a few weeks as a number of other members stated they could make it, You ok with August 15th instead of next week?

Anyone game with August 15th?

Channel 30 weather says it will be nice saturday with no problems showing up until Noon on Sunday. :)

Sure, the 15th works fine for me. Heck, I'm retired, almost any day is fine for me! See you tomorrow!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)