FanArchy Premiers June 7 on Versus

Looks worth taking a look. Other than the NHL, I never watch Versus so I'd never know it was on (other than the commercials).

Thanks for the info. :up

I don't think I could do that kind of stuff. Some of those people act like real idiots on there.

I like the show; I like each of the week 1 fans EXCEPT urlacher54.

He is by far the worst; he has no charisma, and doesn't have an entertaining schtick like the others.

Honestly, he's the only one I can't stand- the others I don't mind (The two Sullies and Jersey Joker are my favorites).

Thread bump.

I am really into this show, and I enjoy the different personalties

(Alas, Buffalo Soldier was eliminated after the latest show- still, he did very well and did a great job defending offense in a "Defense Wins Championships" debate.)

Some things I've noticed:

1. HD, if you're watching, there is a Cleveland represenative (two of them- a pair of attractive babes calling themselves Double D-Fense.)

2. The Boston guys- Two Sullys- are really entertaining with their face paint, style, and outfits. In the last two weeks, they have worn hockey jerseys (Canucks, Flames) and won the Game Ball. Next week, an Oilers jersey?

3. Jersey Joker is the standout so far. His boisterous style is VERY impressive. Remember in week 1 when I mentioned Urlacher54, who I couldn't stand? Well, J.J. delivered a brilliant verbal BEATDOWN in week 2- clearly, that showed who's a perfect for that show and who's not.

4. I don't think I could hang in with some of these guys- Jersey Joker or the Sullys would eat me alive, and I'd be too distracted by the attractiveness of Double D-Fense or any other females on the show.

5. Do any of you think you could make the show?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)