Fantasy Hockey anyone?

Digital Dude

Home Theater Editor
Supporting Founder
Feb 9, 2005
SHADO
I could set up a free fantasy hockey league for forum members if anyone is interested.

If you want to do it please post here and I'll set one up and PM you the details.

cdru

Just another yahoo
Supporting Founder
Dec 4, 2003
Fort Wayne, Indiana
A friend passed around a link yesterday to a USA Today mock fantasy hockey draft. We just laughed at it. The consensus around here is, who cares about hockey. The now-defunct fantasy XFL league generated more interest.

stone phillips420

On Vacation
Oct 20, 2004
earth
cdru said:
A friend passed around a link yesterday to a USA Today mock fantasy hockey draft. We just laughed at it. The consensus around here is, who cares about hockey. The now-defunct fantasy XFL league generated more interest.
I care about hockey its far more important to me than the nfl, they cant even get football right ie CFL imho
id be interested in fantasy hockey if we can get at least 10 people to play

Digital Dude

Home Theater Editor
Supporting Founder
Feb 9, 2005
SHADO
Thanks stone, just 8 more to go.

And I really don't know what the comment from cdru was meant to do, bump this to the top or just be a really useless post. I don't flame NFL threads and I'd appreciate it if people didn't flame NHL threads.

stone phillips420

On Vacation
Oct 20, 2004
earth
projectorsrule said:

And I really don't know what the comment from cdru was meant to do, bump this to the top or just be a really useless post. I don't flame NFL threads and I'd appreciate it if people didn't flame NHL threads.[/QUOTEI wasnt flaming nfl just posting my opinion on the sport of football as cdru did with hockey

59allstate

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Oct 15, 2004
i'm in if you still need players.

-nate

projectorsrule said:
I could set up a free fantasy hockey league for forum members if anyone is interested.

If you want to do it please post here and I'll set one up and PM you the details.

Chado

Supporting Founder
Supporting Founder
May 11, 2005
Orlando, FL
projectorsrule said:

And I really don't know what the comment from cdru was meant to do, bump this to the top or just be a really useless post. I don't flame NFL threads and I'd appreciate it if people didn't flame NHL threads.

Don't worry about it. I am in....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts