NHL Hockey

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
These kind of games are usually won in a scrum in front of the net.

Who wants it most ?

And NO ...
I don't want to go to a Shoot Out (like the announcer is talking about)
Going down to 4 skaters a side, would be ok.

• Haha
Reactions: Howard Simmons
Well, 2nd OT was pretty even ...

3rd OT was all Lightning again ....
Korpasello is "Standing On His HEAD "
The other goalie , not bad either, but hasn't had nearly the pressure his way.

They've now played 2 games .... today.

• Wow
It takes 89 minutes in between games to get the locker rooms / bench areas properly sterilized, and obviously they have to resurface the ice. I just read that the NHL won’t start the Bruins-Hurricanes game after 11:00 ET. If this game does not end before 9:30 ET, the Bruins-Hurricanes game will be postponed until tomorrow

Sent from my iPad using the SatelliteGuys app!

It takes 89 minutes in between games to get the locker rooms / bench areas properly sterilized, and obviously they have to resurface the ice. I just read that the NHL won’t start the Bruins-Hurricanes game after 11:00 ET. If this game does not end before 9:30 ET, the Bruins-Hurricanes game will be postponed until tomorrow

Sent from my iPad using the SatelliteGuys app!
Columbus will be THRILLED to Not play tomorrow ... They have played 4 games in 6 nights and today/nights game has now been 2.2 ...

Its starting to get dark here in the Eastern time zone ... this game started around 3.

Bill, is it dark over all ready in the Boston area ?

Jimbo, the Columbus-TB series has an off day tomorrow. The other 2 first round series start tomorrow

Sent from my iPhone using the SatelliteGuys app!
The Blue Jackets really got screwed by the NHL playoff scheduling, seeing they played on Sunday, they should not have started till Wed or Thur, thats how it use to be anyways ...

The Blue Jackets really got screwed by the NHL playoff scheduling, seeing they played on Sunday, they should not have started till Wed or Thur, thats how it use to be anyways ...

I was saying this to my brother-in-law earlier today. The Blue Jackets played the last game of the qualifying round/round robin on Sunday night. They then have to lead off the first round less than 48 hours later, when there’s 16 teams still left in the Stanley Cup pool. Makes no sense that they had to play the early game on Tuesday!

Reactions: Jimbo
I’ve been a Bruins fan my entire life, and the following is something I’ve never imagined I’d say in a million years:

Tomorrow the Bruins are playing a HOME Stanley Cup Playoff game in TORONTO in the MORNING in the middle of AUGUST.

2020 certainly has a weird sense of humor.

• Haha
Jackets and Lightning play next on Thursday AGAIN at 3 pm .

I forgot all about this afternoon game ... afternoon games are for baseball.

With only two bubble venues, there’s honestly no way to avoid afternoon/early evening games in this round. The second round will be logistically much easier. They will be down to 8 teams (4 in each conference/bubble), so each series can alternate every night.

Quintupleheader today All games on NBCSN

11:00AM ET- game 1- Boston vs. Carolina
3:00PM ET- game 1- Washington vs. NY Islanders
5:30PM ET- game 1- Colorado vs. Arizona
8:00PM ET- game 1- Philadelphia vs. Montreal
10:30PM ET- game 1- St. Louis vs. Vancouver

Quintupleheader today All games on NBCSN

11:00AM ET- game 1- Boston vs. Carolina
3:00PM ET- game 1- Washington vs. NY Islanders
5:30PM ET- game 1- Colorado vs. Arizona
8:00PM ET- game 1- Philadelphia vs. Montreal
10:30PM ET- game 1- St. Louis vs. Vancouver

Good Morning Bill ...
Time for HOCKEY !!!!!

Reactions: BillD1984

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)