Status
Please reply by conversation.

cebbigh

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
May 24, 2005
Frostbite Falls
Will probably be moving to an area within a 30 mile radius of Fargo. Any reception issues with D there?

Will probably be moving to an area within a 30 mile radius of Fargo. Any reception issues with D there?

Of course not, why would there be a problem with recepetion issues here. If you have a problem with a DIRECTV tech.....hit me up and i will solve the issue.

There are no "reception issues" in any broad general area of the CONUS. Only on a particular piece of ground (trees, mountains, buildings, etc), none of which are found in great abundence in North Dakota.

However, if you hit the locals web site, it is not an HD market. Probably never will be. That may or may not be an issue, depending on local reception. Also, there is no MY affiliate, which is no big loss, IMHO.

If you do not mind me taking this OT, what brings you to ND? Its the most population-losing state for the last 30 years.

There are no "reception issues" in any broad general area of the CONUS. Only on a particular piece of ground (trees, mountains, buildings, etc), none of which are found in great abundence in North Dakota.

However, if you hit the locals web site, it is not an HD market. Probably never will be. That may or may not be an issue, depending on local reception. Also, there is no MY affiliate, which is no big loss, IMHO.

If you do not mind me taking this OT, what brings you to ND? Its the most population-losing state for the last 30 years.

Just retired and I have ties there. :)

Can't say for sure as I am on Dish, but since it is as flat as a table top here unless there are trees in the the way you should have no problem.

Can't say for sure as I am on Dish, but since it is as flat as a table top here unless there are trees in the the way you should have no problem.

I had E for a long time and the bird they had at 129 (E5) had problems out here in the PNW. I'm glad they solved that with Ciel2. In that area can you get by with a one dish solution for E?

Really just asking as a matter of curiosity. D is a better fit for me after the move or else I'd be going through withdrawal over the Seahawks and Mariners. :)

I'm pretty sure I'll be close enough to Fargo to pick up OTA.

Status
Please reply by conversation.