Fargo on FX

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

EarDemon

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 5, 2014
USA
First episode of Season 3 was very well done.

This has to be one of the most underrated shows on TV

fargo is just a bad show
similar to angie tribecca -
why even make shows that appeal to a junior high audience?

Not a big Chris Rock fan, but it might be fun to see him in Fargo. There's no character in Fargo for the typical role Rock plays so it will be interesting to see.

I didn't like season 3 as much as the previous two seasons, hopefully 4 is better.

Not a big Chris Rock fan, but it might be fun to see him in Fargo. There's no character in Fargo for the typical role Rock plays so it will be interesting to see.

I didn't like season 3 as much as the previous two seasons, hopefully 4 is better.
From the link I posted, this doesn't appear to be a "typical" Rock role:

This version shifts decades earlier (and farther south) and, in a "true" (or at least truish) story, charts the intersection of two crime syndicates, one African-American and the other Italian-American, who strike an "uneasy peace," FX says. To cement it, the heads of both families trade their eldest sons.

Rock plays the head of the African-American crime family, "a man who — in order to prosper — has surrendered his oldest boy to his enemy, and who must in turn raise his son’s enemy as his own," FX says in a statement describing the season. "And then the head of the Kansas City mafia goes into the hospital for routine surgery and dies. And everything changes. It’s a story of immigration and assimilation, and the things we do for money. And as always, a story of basically decent people who are probably in over their heads."

I'm in. If he pulls this off, Chris Rock won't be the first comedian to excel in a dramatic role (Jim Carey, Robin Williams, Eddie Murphy, etc.).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts