Fashion TV HD Removed

NOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!! I'm going to miss Ru Paul's drag race now in HD! That's it goodbye Dish.

Oh wait I've never watched it and the only reason I know about ru Paul was seeing it on the guide when channel surfing.

Actually I think Ru Paul's show is on Logo and not FTV. that's another channel I don't watch.

They replaced one crappy channel with another crappy channel. Thanks Charlie. "We just added another exciting HD station to our lineup. I hope our customers don't notice we had to remove a station to make room for it.":facepalm

It's obvious Dish is out of bandwidth and we can look forward to more channels being yanked whenever new channels are added. Actually we might be at a net loss for HD channels because I can't remember if we got a new channel when that Fishing HD channel was yanked.

I think I'm going to go back to cable. I'm tired of Charlie's games and cable doesn't remove channels when they add new channels. And I'm tired of waiting for a whole house DVR which my local cable company offers.

They could've kept it and added Hub HD as well. They just didn't want to devote HD bandwith to a channel very few people watch.

No they couldn't because they are out of bandwidth. Fashion TV is FTA so Charlie wasn't even paying them money to broadcast it on Dish.

I think we need to start a death pool to predict what HD channel will be yanked next when a new channel is added.

They replaced one crappy channel with another crappy channel. Thanks Charlie. "We just added another exciting HD station to our lineup. I hope our customers don't notice we had to remove a station to make room for it.":facepalm

It's obvious Dish is out of bandwidth and we can look forward to more channels being yanked whenever new channels are added. Actually we might be at a net loss for HD channels because I can't remember if we got a new channel when that Fishing HD channel was yanked.

I think I'm going to go back to cable. I'm tired of Charlie's games and cable doesn't remove channels when they add new channels. And I'm tired of waiting for a whole house DVR which my local cable company offers.
Reminds me of Home Improvement. Tool Time.

No they couldn't because they are out of bandwidth. Fashion TV is FTA so Charlie wasn't even paying them money to broadcast it on Dish.

I think we need to start a death pool to predict what HD channel will be yanked next when a new channel is added.

They have most of the problem due to WA. To much stuff still hasn't been changed over to 8PSK & or MPEG 4. It will be a while before that happens.

What about when/if they settle with Disney? Are they saving some bandwidth for those channels?

What happens if you subscribe to Dish Network for specific channel and that channel is removed during your contract? Can you cancel your account without ETF as you lost your channel that you subscribed to?

If something on FTV looked interesting, I'd watch it. The production quality was head and shoulders above anything on BET and several of the other channels that don't register on anyone's RADAR.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts