Fashion TV no longer in Dish Platinum?

I just got my 3D setup working so I could see the five minutes of 3D that FTV broadcasts four times a day. When is Dish going to have an actual 3D channel?

While the package move doesn't seem to make much sense, it will ultimately save my remote one click up or down every time I go through the Platinum stations.

If this channel is still available to view in HD whatever the package I am okay with Dish's change because this is a must have channel in my household and I will have to subscribe to whatever the package just to get it. I realize this programming probably only appeals to a select group of which I am a part of. If this channel is lost or becomes standard definition I am upset because this is our favorite channel and I am going to be very mad.

If this channel is still available to view in HD whatever the package I am okay with Dish's change because this is a must have channel in my household and I will have to subscribe to whatever the package just to get it. I realize this programming probably only appeals to a select group of which I am a part of. If this channel is lost or becomes standard definition I am upset because this is our favorite channel and I am going to be very mad.
Well, Logo shows Absolutely Fabulous, so that should be just as good. :D

Is FTV HD still a Free To Air channel?

My other question is will Dish offer the US feed on the international package or one of the European feeds? I guess we'll find out after August 1.

Maybe I overstated my interest in this channel. There really aren't many channels I am interested in except for networks. I just like the models, therefore this is one of the few channels I like. My girlfriend likes all of this channel. It makes her very happy. If this channel is gone we are both going to be very unhappy. I realize this channel is not for everybody. No channel is, but we enjoy it. If this channel gone for us there goes our entertainment. I want IFC in HD. Maybe they need to get rid of this channel to make way for some I don't like. I love Satelliteguys.

Maybe I overstated my interest in this channel. There really aren't many channels I am interested in except for networks. I just like the models, therefore this is one of the few channels I like. My girlfriend likes all of this channel. It makes her very happy. If this channel is gone we are both going to be very unhappy. I realize this channel is not for everybody. No channel is, but we enjoy it. If this channel gone for us there goes our entertainment. I want IFC in HD. Maybe they need to get rid of this channel to make way for some I don't like. I love Satelliteguys.

Another words, we just want to watch TV and the channels we like together. Don't blame you. :)

I am still upset that IFC has commercials now.
I did not know IFC has commercials now. Gave up on watching it long ago because it isn't available to me in HD, but commercials and editing the content of films on film channels are not enjoyable to me. I also like movies OAR when possible.