Fast forward freeze on 622

dmorack

Original poster
Aug 17, 2007
My 622 started freezing up when I fast forward on recorded programming (HD or STD) or fast forward on live program. I sometimes can get around the problem by not fast forwarding at higher speed (e.g. not 60x, or 300x). This just started happening the last 3 days. I never had any problems with the receiver until now. I am not sure it is software (L443) or hardware.

When 622 freezes the remote is useless and I have to reset by holding the power on the receiver until it reboots. It is like a PC when you get a Windows Blue Screen error, the only thing that works is reboot.

Please advise.

My 622 started freezing up when I fast forward on recorded programming (HD or STD) or fast forward on live program. I sometimes can get around the problem by not fast forwarding at higher speed (e.g. not 60x, or 300x). This just started happening the last 3 days. I never had any problems with the receiver until now. I am not sure it is software (L443) or hardware.

When 622 freezes the remote is useless and I have to reset by holding the power on the receiver until it reboots. It is like a PC when you get a Windows Blue Screen error, the only thing that works is reboot.

Please advise.

Had a similar thing happen the other day. I had paused a live show, and later, when fast forwarding through a bunch of commercials, the sound from TV1 disappeared (both stereo and optical outputs). Since it was a SD program, we watched the rest of it using the TV2 output. A soft reboot restored the sound.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)