Favorite shows of the last Decade

dfergie

Proud Staff Member
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Saw a few posts at Freds HOTP thread at AVS & got the idea...

Favorite Network Show of the last decade: Survivor

Shows didn't get into: Lost (mainly because didn't have ABC HD when it premiered), Heroes (have HD Dvd first season & others archived)

Shows never watched: American Idol, Parks & Recreation* (see below), Biggest Loser & pretty much any of the other "reality shows"

Shows that died before their time: Earl(see above)*, Pushing Daisies, Life, Journeyman

Favorite Network Show of the last decade: Boston Legal

Shows didn't get into: All Law and Orders, NCIS

Shows never watched: Any and all reality shows, CBS comedies.

Shows that died before their time: Firefly

Favorite Network Show of the last decade: Criminal Minds, with NYPB Blue being a close second if you count shows that started over a decade ago, but finished in the last one.

Shows didn't get into: The Law & Orders, How I Met Your Mother, Bones, Prison Break,

Shows never watched: Any and all 'reality' shows, any and all contest shows like American Idol or the Dancing shows, 24, The Office

Shows that died before their time: Jericho, Journeyman and Reaper for shows that were killed off after a full season or more. Drive, The Inside and Kidnapped for shows axed pretty quick.

Favorite Network Show of the last decade: Survivor and Big Bang Theory

Shows didn't get into: 30 Rock (can't stand Tina Fey)

Shows never watched: Law and Orders, Bones, Medium, ALL other reality shows (except Idol).

Shows that died before their time: Numb3rs, Jericho, Firefly, Sarah Connor Chronicles, (hmmm... a theme is emerging), there are others, but my brain is drawing a blank.

Favorite Network Show of the last decade: tough one but will have to say BSG
Shows didn't get into: most of em :)
Shows never watched: any reality/contest show(idol, big brother ect)
Shows that died before their time: Firefly, BSG, others i just cant think of

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)