Favorites gone- Anyone have a list?

G

gittist

SatelliteGuys Guru
Apr 30, 2014
Pennsylvania
I came home after a few days away and found that although my favorites list name is still there, it's empty!! Does anyone have a AT250 list that can be sorted (spreadsheet) and has the channel numbers? I don't really want to sit for hours going through all of the channels.....

Thank you.

P.S.

It would be REALLY nice if one of the guide lists was what I receive without having to 'pay' or '$ubscribe'. If I have to do either it's not 'My Channel'.

Reactions: pattykay and wormil
boba

boba

SatelliteGuys Master
Dec 12, 2003
Dorchester, TX.
I came home after a few days away and found that although my favorites list name is still there, it's empty!! Does anyone have a AT250 list that can be sorted (spreadsheet) and has the channel numbers? I don't really want to sit for hours going through all of the channels.....

Thank you.

P.S.

It would be REALLY nice if one of the guide lists was what I receive without having to 'pay' or '$ubscribe'. If I have to do either it's not 'My Channel'.
If you want FREE TELEVISION thai is called OTA and you use a TV Antenna not a satellite dish.

n0qcu

n0qcu

Supporting Founder
Supporting Founder
Sep 7, 2003
Earth
The OP didn't say he wanted free TV. He said he would prefer it if the "my Channels" list would only list the channels he is already/currently paying for and not include the ones he could get if he payed more.

KE4EST

KE4EST

SatelliteGuys Is My Second Home
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 9, 2004
EM75xb
boba knows this. :rolleyes:

rvvaquero

rvvaquero

SatelliteGuys Pro
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 3, 2012
Earth
I guess I'm not understanding what the OP is asking. I built my Favorite's list by going down the list of all channels and checking the ones I wanted to watch. It took about five minutes. I can't see how it would take "hours".