Favorites reset

comcastsucks

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jan 30, 2007
So today I pulled up one of my favorites and noticed a bunch of channels in it that weren't part of that favorite. I checked the other user definable favorites and found the same issue.

I also noticed a new option on how to display the favorites from the menu screen...I interpret this as a new feature that Dish added that subsequently F'd up my favorites lists.

Anybody else have this issue? I would call Dish CS but as we all know thats a huge waste of time

Did this happen on specific receivers or all models? I have a DVR 625 and my favorites list looked okay as of last night.

Eric

Mine's a VIP-622. I only had one custom guide view defined. I use to be able to just toggle through, all channels, all subs, all hd and my guide. It reset my guide to include all channels and enabled list 2, list 3, and list 4 when i'm toggling through the list and there doesn't seem to be a way to pull them out any more.

It does look like they added a new feature where instead of just toggling by pressing the guide button you can have a popup window come up listing them all and asking which one you want to select. Not totally sure if that feature is new with whatever reset my favorites list or not since it has been a while since I've been into that menu section.
-Matt

Same thing happened on my 622. I chatted online to a CSR for about an hour with no luck. Said I needed a service call. I said no and continued to play around with it. I found out that my receiver was locked. When I unlocked it, I finally got my missing HD and other channels that I could not see in my all channels guide. I also had to go and change my 3 favorite lists back manually. I don't know what caused this, but it sure was a pain. Glad I finally figured it out.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts