Favre to Retire (Again)!

I see Bret Favre signing a book deal from this. It can be called, "How to lose all respect and loyalty in 12 months."

At least when hockey player retire, they mean it, such as Wayne Gretzky, Patrick Roy, Mark Messier, Luc Robitaille, and Steve Yzerman.

At least Joe Montana and Ray Bourque were able to play a second year with their new team!

He's 39, pretty sure he's done for good this time.

If not, he should pull up some of Warren Moon's Kansas City games and he'll may never watch another football game again let alone play in one.

I always thought he was a fruad and a media darling with his aww-shucks persona.

He won a Super Bowl and set a lot of meaningful records- consecutive games played, touchdowns, passing yards, completions.

Can't call him a fraud in my book.

Annoying? Yes.

Fraud? Noi.

He won a Super Bowl and set a lot of meaningful records- consecutive games played, touchdowns, passing yards, completions.

Can't call him a fraud in my book.

Annoying? Yes.

Fraud? Noi.

Trent Dilfer has also won a Superbowl.

I have never seen a QB throw bigger interceptions than Favre. Last years NFC championship game is a prime example. Than the media slobbers all over him, saying "that is just Brett being Brett, he's a gunslinger."

Did his consecutive games streak have anything to do with his vicodin addiction?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)