favre to stay retired

that's the reason why i said i'll believe he's gone after the kickoff of the 1st regular season game begins and he's not around.
Or he might be magically available if a team's top QB goes down early in the season. I read somewhere that privately Favre was pissed after Brady went down last year. He would have loved to walk into that situation instead...

Or he might be magically available if a team's top QB goes down early in the season. I read somewhere that privately Favre was pissed after Brady went down last year. He would have loved to walk into that situation instead...
well one thing is for sure, the man ain't dumb. for a qb like him that's a great situation to come into.

hmmm.....wonder if he'll come back ;)

Access Vikings:

MANKATO — Vikings quarterback Tarvaris Jackson suffered an MCL sprain in his left knee during today’s practice, according to a person with knowledge of the situation. The website ProFootballTalk was the first to report the injury. Jackson has undergone an MRI.

This comes almost a year after Jackson sustained a sprained MCL in his right knee in a preseason game at Baltimore. In that case, Jackson missed the final two preseason games before returning for the regular-season opener.

PFT cites a source in its report and says that “initial word is that it’s only a Grade I sprain, and that Jackson might be day-to-day.” A Grade II sprain, or something worse, would put Jackson out for several weeks. Jackson was injured during an 11-on-11 drill when he tripped over Letroy Guion, who had fallen to the ground.

Jackson stayed down for several minutes and was attended to by head athletic trainer Eric Sugarman. Jackson eventually got up and walked off the field under his own power. The Vikings will hold an evening practice from 7 to 9:15 p.m. today and we should get an update following that session.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)