FCC Responds to ATSC 3.0 DRM Petition - Wants to Hear From You

Although it highlights your name the actual issue is with the proceeding number 16-142. It wants you to click on the exclamation point at the far right and then select 16-142 from the dropdown box. Just another website written by an amateur..

Reactions: Comptech
Although it highlights your name the actual issue is with the proceeding number 16-142. It wants you to click on the exclamation point at the far right and then select 16-142 from the dropdown box. Just another website written by an amateur..
It worked for me just fine, when I copy-pasted that proceeding number into the form

It worked for me just fine, when I copy-pasted that proceeding number into the form
That's fine but doesn't answer his question. It didn't work for him and it didn't work for me so I figured out why and let him know how to get around it. The comment about the level of the programmer is related to the wrong field being highlighted and no user friendly indicator as to what to do to fix the issue. Pros don't overlook something like that, I never did and none of my people did either or they were looking for another line of work.

Reactions: primestar31
That's fine but doesn't answer his question. It didn't work for him and it didn't work for me so I figured out why and let him know how to get around it. The comment about the level of the programmer is related to the wrong field being highlighted and no user friendly indicator as to what to do to fix the issue. Pros don't overlook something like that, I never did and none of my people did either or they were looking for another line of work.
Is ther any pro's in the FCC anymore? Or is it just money mongers?

I see what is going on, but at least we have one that can correct it. DJT in my town>

Attachments

• 20230701_140952.jpg
    20230701_140952.jpg
    464.8 KB · Views: 58
Reactions: primestar31

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 5)