FCC’s Adelstein to Unveil DTV Web Site at NAB Show

dfergie

Proud Staff Member
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
By Vlada Gelman
FCC Commissioner Jonathan Adelstein will unveil the FCC’s new, enhanced digital transition Web site at the NAB Show on Tuesday.
The new site, www.dtv.gov, will help guide consumers, providing them with local TV support and answers to questions about DTV equipment and installation. The site will also offer statistics.

Source & More: tvweek.com

It figures, if the transaction to DTV was acted upon right they would have never extended the transition time deadline! Everything in life is always done in the last minute! That is how it goes and how it always will be! Everyone thinks they have plenty of time! One of life’s deceiving deceptions!

B~Man
ftabman0_avitar-cordoba.gif

Last edited:
Now? They're doing this NOW? If these people are too dumb or too lazy to make the change what makes the FCC think they're bright enough or ambitious enough to use the Internet? So the FCC wastes more money on this program. Enough is enough.

Government thrives on the ignorant, dumb and stupid of this world, see how well Obama is doing.

funny how they estimate ota tv households then the coupons requested are about 4 times that amount i highly doubt most ota households have 2 or more tvs

I am not sure but I know of some OTA only homes with multiple sets----and homes with cable or satellite that also have a few OTA only sets.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts