Fearnet

I'm actually a little underwhelmed with FearNet... I'm a HUGE horror movie fan and I'm just not feeling it.

Comcast adds 15 horror movies into an on-demand channel whose menu looks just like every other on-demand channel and calls it FearNet? Ahhh... I actually would have prefered a horror-branded 24/7 channel where I stumble across random movies and shows while flipping around. That way, I would have been much more likely to watch things that I probably wouldn't commit to via "on demand."

I'm actually a little underwhelmed with FearNet... I'm a HUGE horror movie fan and I'm just not feeling it.

Comcast adds 15 horror movies into an on-demand channel whose menu looks just like every other on-demand channel and calls it FearNet? Ahhh... I actually would have prefered a horror-branded 24/7 channel where I stumble across random movies and shows while flipping around. That way, I would have been much more likely to watch things that I probably wouldn't commit to via "on demand."

Even if it had more of a feel to it like the Comcast central channels. It wouldn't have to be linear in my opinion, but it WOULD be a lot more pleasant/appealing as a "channel" if it was in a better format.

In all honesty though, Switched video is going to become more and more commom, atleast until a majority of the analogs get moved to digital to free up a lot of space.

This is a complete waste of your time and your HD screen real-estate! There a brite FEARNET logo that takes up fully an eighth of the screen, which only goes away when an annoying commercial is flashed on screen right over whatever you're trying to watch!!!!!

Sorry guys, but this IS NOT what I got HD for.

LeeB

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts