Feature Addition I Would Like To See

t3rror

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jun 1, 2005
I don't know how many others out there have a 622 (or other ethernet capable receiver) and a Netflix subscription, but I would love the ability to use Netflix's Watch Now function through my 622 in the living room. If Dish does one thing with the network capability this would be what I would want. I also think this would be a smart marketing move to for both companies. What does everyone else think?

I don't know how many others out there have a 622 (or other ethernet capable receiver) and a Netflix subscription, but I would love the ability to use Netflix's Watch Now function through my 622 in the living room.

I have a Netflix sub as well and can display Watch Now through my HTPC on my 50" Plasma. The picture is fair, but not even near dvd quality, to me anyway, but there is something weird with the sound, and I have to fiddle with my stereo to keep the voices from echoing. Plus there are relatively few movies to choose from on Watch Now, so I wouldn't get too excited about it yet.

How many Dish customers are also Netflix customers ? Of those, how many have the 622 ? I'll bet the numbers won't make sense to Dish....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts