GEOSATpro Feature -- Glorystar Program list only dbs file?

The video is one that I did for .ABS firmware files. It is not for .udf user database files. It probably will not be helpful to view for the different process of loading an .udf.

I am merging this thread with your request for a Glorystar .udf as this is all about the same subject about loading the custom .udf file.

The video is one that I did for .ABS firmware files. It is not for .udf user database files. It probably will not be helpful to view for the different process of loading an .udf.

I am merging this thread with your request for a Glorystar .udf as this is all about the same subject about loading the custom .udf file.

BTW what did you use to capture and record the video from the micro?

Are you going to make a video on loading .udf files? (If not I would be happy to bust one out):)

Iceberg,

The converted Glorystar.udf file only has a single channel, TBN English on channel 1 and the LNB LO is set to 5150. The file works well and the TBN channel appears when the LO is changed.
interesting
Were all 75 Glorystar list channels showing on the editor before the .udf save?
yeah. All I did was import it into the ali editor, then exported it as a .udf file

Here is a microHD Glorystar Channel list with correct channel order and Standard LNB LO type setting.

Iceberg, I think that when the file was exported from MES that only the TBN channel was selected. When this list was exported, I selected to export all channels, not just selected channels.

I'll have to check what shows when I try it (taking the original file from the 200) ;)

Brian here are some screen shots

I just took my original Glorystar file from the 200 and imported it. This is what it shows
(sorry if they look crummy. These are from the backup computer I have that has that editor, channelmaster and a RS232 cable ;) )

Attachments

• PICT0048.JPG
    PICT0048.JPG
    771.2 KB · Views: 213
  • PICT0049.JPG
    PICT0049.JPG
    677 KB · Views: 213
  • PICT0050.JPG
    PICT0050.JPG
    719.8 KB · Views: 215
Iceberg,

I believe that the error was in the export of your file from MES. The user is presented with the option to only include selected channels during the export. If you were to exported a .udf file based on the last photo and include selected channels, only Amen radio would have been in the channel list.

hmmm...thought the checked ones would export over

But I really dont use the editor much so I'm just going out on a limb here

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts