Fed up with paying high satellite bill!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Partsman41953

Original poster
Oct 30, 2014
Irmo, SC
Hello,

I am new here and not really sure if I am posting this in the correct forum so bear with me, thanks.

I am totally fed up with paying the high cost of satellite TV basically just so I can have the NFL Ticket for 5 months out of the year. I am sure with the information you all should realize that I have DirecTV and have been with them for 9 going on 10 years here in Columbia, SC. I also had them before I moved to Columbia. I do not have any movie channels and my bill every month is over $100. With the package I have I would have to admit that half of my channels are duplicates, 50% HD and 50% regular. Why should we have to pay for regular channels when we do not need them?

Anyhow, to get to the question I was going to ask, is there a way that anyone knows of of getting the NFL games during the season without DirecTV like streaming them on a computer.

Thanks

Hello,
I am new here and not really sure if I am posting this in the correct forum so bear with me, thanks.
I am totally fed up with paying the high cost of satellite TV basically just so I can have the NFL Ticket for 5 months out of the year. I am sure with the information you all should realize that I have DirecTV and have been with them for 9 going on 10 years here in Columbia, SC. I also had them before I moved to Columbia. I do not have any movie channels and my bill every month is over $100. With the package I have I would have to admit that half of my channels are duplicates, 50% HD and 50% regular. Why should we have to pay for regular channels when we do not need them? Anyhow, to get to the question I was going to ask, is there a way that anyone knows of of getting the NFL games during the season without DirecTV like streaming them on a computer.
Thanks
:welcome2 Partsman41953! It's not live but there is NFL Game Rewind streaming for $59.99: https://gamerewind.nfl.com/nflgr/secure/packages?icampaign=SEOpage_watchlive_GR I don't know anything about it myself but perhaps someone who has tried it can comment further.:)

:welcome2 Partsman41953! It's not live but there is NFL Game Rewind streaming for $59.99: https://gamerewind.nfl.com/nflgr/secure/packages?icampaign=SEOpage_watchlive_GR I don't know anything about it myself but perhaps someone who has tried it can comment further.:)

It's a great little package. You can watch full games, condensed games (around 30 minutes or so) and coaches film depending on the package. You can also buy just one team if you are inclined. PQ has been fine and, that said, my ISP leaves something to be desired. The only thing is it doesn't get you live games but it's handy to catch all the action around the league.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts