Fees...see if I got this right

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Wdam33

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 29, 2003
Louisville, KY
Hey gang,

Please check to see if this right...

I have two 301's that I want to replace with a 625 (will buy) plus, I will be keeping my 811. If I subscribe to the everything pak and have the 625 telephone plugged in, is the DVR fee still waived?

So, If I have the 625 and 811 (both owned), I would be looking at

$89.99 for AEP
$0.00 DVR fee (waived due to AEP)
$0.00 Dual tuner fee (Waived due to phone connected)
$ 9.99 for HD Pak
$ 5.00 for VOOM
$ 6.00 additional HD outlet fee for 811

$110.98 total?

Thanks,

-Mark

Last edited:
The DVR fee will not be waived, just that 2nd tuner fee (which is stupid, when you think about it, because they KNOW that you only have 1 box).

Ok, thanks for the information. I was trying to piece everything together at work last night and I didn't have my latest bill with me to check the fee structure.

-Mark

Basically you'll save five bucks because you're replacing two receivers with one and no DVR fee because of the expensive package you subscribe to.

chadzx11 said:
The DVR fee will not be waived, just that 2nd tuner fee (which is stupid, when you think about it, because they KNOW that you only have 1 box).

Unfortunately, chadzx11 is posting some misinformation. You got it right, Mark. Two waived fees for the phone line and AEP.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts