FETV - Channel 82

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
That was pretty much Scott's question (that he posted three times in a row) in the deleted thread. He said something like, "Isn't Family Net owned by RFD-TV?"

If it was deleted, how could I possibly see it? I don't understand.

FETV is owned by Lesea Broadcasting and Family Net is owned by Rural Media Group and is changing to Cowboy Channel.

If it was deleted, how could I possibly see it? I don't understand.

FETV is owned by Lesea Broadcasting and Family Net is owned by Rural Media Group and is changing to Cowboy Channel.

It was accidentally deleted AFTER you saw it. If you want a schedule, TitanTv has the new one. I use personal lineups on TitanTv to check for things, as it's easier then scanning through a dvr guide.

It looks like along with the schedule change, FETV also got picked up by Directv. Directv already had FETV's sister channel, WHT. It used to be that each provider carried one channel each: WHT on Directv, and FETV on Dish. Then, Dish temporarily had both channels before dropping WHT. Now, Directv is the one that carries both channels. It kind of makes me wonder how long that will last, or if one of the channels will eventually get dropped from Directv just like Dish did.

It looks like along with the schedule change, FETV also got picked up by Directv. Directv already had FETV's sister channel, WHT. It used to be that each provider carried one channel each: WHT on Directv, and FETV on Dish. Then, Dish temporarily had both channels before dropping WHT. Now, Directv is the one that carries both channels. It kind of makes me wonder how long that will last, or if one of the channels will eventually get dropped from Directv just like Dish did.
Dish Network never had World Harvest Television they had World Harvest family which is a totally different Channel

As long as Lesea doesn’t drop Cozi from their OTA channels I’ll be happy. The local COZI tv I watch on 46.2 WHME in Northern Indiana is a Lesea owned station and it is Cozi 24 hours unlike FETV. I hope they leave it alone because I really like the shows on the channel.

Reactions: osu1991
It looks like Lesea broke entirely with COZI on their OTA broadcast channels now.

As of today July 1st, COZI is no longer on WHME in northern Indiana. It has been replaced with ION and Light Tv on Channel 46. I had to move my antenna so I could get COZI again from channel 5 in Chicago.

osu1991, is Cozi gone from Tulsa also?

I lost COZI OTA when WEWS Cleveland switched 005-02 from COZI to GRIT. The link above shows an affiliate on channel 27 in Canton. What is that station? I have never received it.
To answer my own question, it looks like the listing in the link has been corrected. Now it shows WEKA 41.1 as the affiliate in Canton. That explains why I have never seen it, since I have a low-powered station on 41.1 in Mansfield (WOHZ) that would interfere with it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)