Filezilla

tanka

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 7, 2006
Toronto Canada
need hep my wired networking for azbox premium plus working good. but I need help connething filezilla from my computer to the azbox any help Tanks to all.

need hep my wired networking for azbox premium plus working good. but I need help connething filezilla from my computer to the azbox any help Tanks to all.

Download and install the latest FileZilla. I use "FileZilla Client." Launch FileZilla and in the "Host" window enter the IP address from your AZBox. For "Username" enter "root" . For "Password" enter "azbox". For "Port" I leave that blank, then click on "Quickconnect" and .........Voila!!!!! That's it. Remember to enter all the information without the quotes.:D

Download and install the latest FileZilla. I use "FileZilla Client." Launch FileZilla and in the "Host" window enter the IP address from your AZBox. For "Username" enter "root" . For "Password" enter "azbox". For "Port" I leave that blank, then click on "Quickconnect" and .........Voila!!!!! That's it. Remember to enter all the information without the quotes.:D

i did everithing but one problem I dont no azbox ip on the information page only see 00:02:14:19:19:cc:19 and I no did not mache my Ips did you no if uzes the same Ip as my printer I tray the rooter IP the default Ip and no connetion

Last edited:
First, from System Information, skip down to Network Service, and make sure Telnet and FTP servers are enabled.
Then exit out of that, and go up to INTERNET.
I assume that it doesn't give you an IP# there, or you would have seen it when you were at System Information..... IF it DOES give an IP#, then it's possible that your network was actually working and you didn't have FTP enabled, so you might try using Filezilla again. But, assuming that it doesn't give you an IP#, then

(A) If you know what the IP#s of the computers on your LAN are, then you can choose Static IP, and enter a unique IP# on your lan, ie one that isn't the same as your router or any other computer on your LAN. You will also have to enter 255.255.255.0 for the SUBNET {mask} , and you'll have to enter the IP# of your router as both the GATEWAY and DNS1.
(B) If you DON'T know the IP#s in your LAN, then hopefully you have a router with DHCP enabled, so you should select "Dynamic IP" in the second line. With that checked, the router should give your Azbox a valid IP#, and set the other parameters.

After doing either A or B above, then go down to the bottom and select SETUP.

I can't remember what happens after hitting SETUP, but after doing that, you should be able to do a speed check, and if you go back to System Information, it should tell you your IP# there, and it should also tell you Normal(Connected) to the right of Internet Status. If it does, then try Filezilla again.

B.J.Tank you are connect .B J did said .Directory given in secure_chroot_dir:/plugins Ten said Error critical error could not connct to server.BJ I dont tray to loading the channel lit for now I just whant you to tellme somthing abot the Error critical coul not connect to server

Download and install the latest FileZilla. I use "FileZilla Client." Launch FileZilla and in the "Host" window enter the IP address from your AZBox. For "Username" enter "root" . For "Password" enter "azbox". For "Port" I leave that blank, then click on "Quickconnect" and .........Voila!!!!! That's it. Remember to enter all the information without the quotes

so i did the above and it said that i connected the filezilla but it doesnt let me transfer the channel list ... i already put the ftp and the azbox enable and i still cant transfer my channel list....
please any help??
thanks so much

Download and install the latest FileZilla. I use "FileZilla Client." Launch FileZilla and in the "Host" window enter the IP address from your AZBox. For "Username" enter "root" . For "Password" enter "azbox". For "Port" I leave that blank, then click on "Quickconnect" and .........Voila!!!!! That's it. Remember to enter all the information without the quotes

so i did the above and it said that i connected the filezilla but it doesnt let me transfer the channel list ... i already put the ftp and the azbox enable and i still cant transfer my channel list....
please any help??
thanks so much

What errors do you get when you try to transfer the file?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts