Filipino Channels

Viper0580

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Feb 18, 2008
Northern Kentucky
I have Dish with the Hopper 3 on the eastern ARC with Cincinnati Locals and I live in Northern Kentucky and I am wanting to know if I add Filipino channels what satellite will I need to connect to? Will I need to add a new dish or LNB for my current dish or switch my ARC? My GirlFriend is Filipino and she is wanting to add those channels.

I have Dish with the Hopper 3 on the eastern ARC with Cincinnati Locals and I live in Northern Kentucky and I am wanting to know if I add Filipino channels what satellite will I need to connect to? Will I need to add a new dish or LNB for my current dish or switch my ARC? My GirlFriend is Filipino and she is wanting to add those channels.
If you switch your arc, the local channels will be standard-def only. You need to add a second dish pointed to the 118 satellite, and connect it to the input on your existing Eastern Arc LNB.

You would have to have another dish to receive International channels. It is usually the 118.7 satellite. The installer would be able to check for line of sight for that satellite.

Reactions: pattykay

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)