Final Total Donation To Thank The Uplink Software Guys

Gift Card Sent...

Here is the receipt.

Thank you for your Amazon.com gift card order!

Order information:
------------------------------------------------------------
Gift Card(s) Ordered (Order #104-9819922-2937041)
Send to: digiblur@....
Amount: $290.00
Quantity: 1

Send to: mystery helper
Amount: $290.00
Quantity: 1
Subtotal: $580.00
Shipping: FREE
Tax: $0.00
-------
TOTAL: $580.00

Please note: If this order is for a printable gift card, you will be receiving an e-mail with a link to your gift card shortly. To see the latest information about your order, please visit Your Account at:
http://www.amazon.com/your-account

Thank you for shopping at Amazon.com!

Please note: This e-mail was sent from a notification-only address that cannot accept incoming e-mail. Please do not reply to this message.

Amazon.com
Earth's Biggest Selection
Amazon.com: Online Shopping for Electronics, Apparel, Computers, Books, DVDs & more

I just got a note from the mystery helper that I wanted to pass along to everyone.

Thank you very much for the gift card. I did not do this for money , I just did it because I really enjoy the uplink report.

I appreciate all you did for the donations. Please thank everyone for me. If the code has a problem again before the new code is in place , please feel free to contact me for help.

So again I say thank you to the anonymous helper for all his assistance! And thank you to everyone who sent their thank you's to the guys for their hard work!

Thanks everyone for the wonderful donations! I never expected any of this even when I started the project a couple of years back. I preordered the Boxee Box and picked up a 1.5 TB drive for my Drobo FS. Thanks again!