Finally beat "Unchartered" crushing mode

waltinvt

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Feb 16, 2004
Vermont
I just had to post it somewhere:). I found crushing pretty darn tough but there are a few tactics that really help some areas. This game was as much fun replaying it on all the difficulty settings and even now with chapters & weapons unlocked, it's still fun going around trying to get some of the missing bonuses.

Its hard...I need to get back on the game and find all the treasury's.
(No guides).

Its hard...I need to get back on the game and find all the treasury's.
(No guides).
I've got 56, so 4 more to go. I'll tell ya what's harder than I thought, is trying to get that medal for killing 50 enemies without dying.

I've got 56, so 4 more to go. I'll tell ya what's harder than I thought, is trying to get that medal for killing 50 enemies without dying.

5 more actually. There really are 61 treasures.

One way to get 50 enemies is to go back in to one of the levels with lots of enemies on easy mode.

I found there are 3 or 4 really tough areas in crushing and the rest were pretty much the same as hard - as long as you weren't using the unlocked weapons bonus in hard. If you were, then crushing is going to seem tougher because the weapons bonus isn't available.

At 62 my reflexes aren't what they used to be, so I had to rely more on figuring out little advantages specific to each level. Not cheats but things that were built into the game already. And yes, I did ultimately rely on the "advantage" in the sewers.

Any of you find any other games that you enjoy as much as this one?

I found there are 3 or 4 really tough areas in crushing and the rest were pretty much the same as hard - as long as you weren't using the unlocked weapons bonus in hard. If you were, then crushing is going to seem tougher because the weapons bonus isn't available.

At 62 my reflexes aren't what they used to be, so I had to rely more on figuring out little advantages specific to each level. Not cheats but things that were built into the game already. And yes, I did ultimately rely on the "advantage" in the sewers.

Any of you find any other games that you enjoy as much as this one?

I dont cheat (or really try hard not to unless I Have beat the game), not that I am totally against it, I just try to challenge myself....Also about a game that I find as enjoyable....I am currently playing bioshock on my pc and I am LOVING it, amazing game.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)