Finally moved to the Touch Pro 2

How did you get it for $99? I went to AT&T's web site and they want $399 plus another 2 years from me for one.
My corporate price was $199 and then Microsoft had a trade-in/rebate program for $100 off. I had an old 8100 that I dont use anymore, and its eligible for trade-in.

I got an AT&T Tilt2 yesterday. Its a great phone, except for one thing. The bluetooth REALLY SUCKS! It will not pair with the Uconnect in my truck or a Motorola headset. I google the problem and sure enough, they changed the BT chipset and there are all sorts of problems. Supposedly, HTC is working on a fix. Only time will tell.

Since Im not willing to give up the bluetooth built in to my truck, Im going to put the SIM back in my 8525 until they come out with the fix. Since I only paid $99 for the Tilt2, its not worth returning.

I've only used the bluetooth one time on mine and it work fine with the headset.

I know some ROMs have an update Bluetooth stack, so possibly an updated aftermarket ROM would work.

Another cool development I've been watching.... from what I heard they have Android working pretty decently on the GSM version of this phone. They are slowly knocking out the issues on the CDMA side.

Can't wait to see the Touch Pro 2 dual boot between Android and WinMo. Now that's cool!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts