Finding the 119 signal

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

lockudown

Original poster
May 4, 2006
Hi new to this!

I m having problems finding the 119 signal, I get the 110 but do not get the 119 at all. I have a 20" legacy dish 500 with a dish pro dual lnb. I also got two lnbs from an other set up the model numbers are "eagle aspen dtv32+" can't tell which one is what, meaning 110 or 119. Any help would be useful pulling my hair here!

From what you explained here, you are using the single LNBF, whicj means, only one satellite can be get to your receiver. You need a twin LNBF, either its dish pro or legacy, to enable you get both 110/119 satellites.

Eagle Aspen is not compatible with Dish products.

From what i can see its a DP if i'm right duel lnb 110w on the left side and 119w on the right side mark on it's sides Is this the correct DP were talking about

Last edited:
second request can't find the 119 signal help please

Hi new to this!

I m having problems finding the 119 signal, I get the 110 but do not get the 119 at all. I have a 20" legacy dish 500 with a DP dual lnb. The lnb say 110w and 119 on it's side. I also got two lnbs from an other set up the model numbers are "eagle aspen dtv32+" can't tell which one is what, meaning 110 or 119. Any help would be useful pulling my hair here!

Don't want to pay someone to point this thingy again want to learn!

combined threads...only make one thread please

What is your zip and what receiver are you using?

I think i'm in the wrong forum but, its a 2500a receiver. thanks 11419 is the zip. My first dish was stolen from my garage roof thanks.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)