First black mark

I signed up for their 7 day free trial. For three days, I could not connect on either the Roku 3 or my PC. So I gave them the boot. It doesn't seem ready for prime time yet.

Reactions: richyrich
I signed up for their 7 day free trial. For three days, I could not connect on either the Roku 3 or my PC. So I gave them the boot. It doesn't seem ready for prime time yet.
I really have not had an issue except these two times, when I would assume that there is a larger number of their subs trying to stream this channel. Certainly something they should get fixed, as so far as I can tell it is not on my end.

I really have not had an issue except these two times, when I would assume that there is a larger number of their subs trying to stream this channel. Certainly something they should get fixed, as so far as I can tell it is not on my end.
I tried from work and at home. I kept getting "not subscribed", "Oops, we're on it." and "not available" error messages.

I had the exact same error while trying to watch the WVU-Maryland game last night on TNT via SlingTV (Roku 2). In the first half, it froze probably 3-4 times and each time, it stopped, then gave the "Content Not Authorized" error. Eventually I exited out of the Sling application and restarted it and it was fine for the 2nd half (there were occasional quality changes but no freezing/errors). Prior to that (I signed up on Wednesday last week), I had experienced some intermittent freezing/buffering issues while watching the games Thurs/Fri but had never received the "Error - Content Not Authorized" message. And similar to what others posted, I tested the stream of the games on my laptop via the March Madness NCAA website without any issues when those errors happened last night (i.e. not an internet service issue).
I was watching Sling TV for several hours that evening and didn't have any problems -- BUT I was switching between TBS and TNT all night and not staying on one channel for long periods of time. Hopefully Sling TV can work out their problems when watching one channel for several hours.

Smh. Third week in a row. Had it on amc before the show started. No issue

As soon as 8 pm hit it drops out.

It is obvious they do not have the bandwidth in areas to support the demand.

Once maybe it's me.

Three weeks in a row in the same channel at the same time? It's them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And again it starts ten minutes in.

I'd accept a hiccup or two but I'll cancel next week.
Perhaps when they get it figured out.

Working flawless it's worth it. To me now, it's a waste.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)