First full trailer for 'The Wolverine' features plenty of claw-on-sword action, few plot details

The Wolverine - Exclusive CinemaCon Footage - Hugh Jackman

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't wait for this. Looks good. I liked the first one also.

Very cool that 2nd trailer makes it look even better though both are good trailers!!! :)

THE WOLVERINE - "Yukio" Official Featurette #4 (2013) [HQ]

The Wolverine - Exclusive Harada (The Silver Samurai) Featurette

I ended up seeing it 2x in 2D over the weekend. I enjoyed it both times. If you are a Wolverine fan it is a very fun movie!

There is probably not a whole lot on the plot because it will be lacking in that area. I was hoping they would make this one a whole lot better than the last. Maybe they will, who knows?

it's got much better reviews than the last one but,it isn't doing as high as expected,at the box office either.

I enjoyed it. The action comes in bursts and nowadays most people don't have the attention span to watch a movie unless it is all action all the time. Make sure to hang around a minute or so into the credits for the teaser tie in scene for the next X Men movie.

The problem with Wolverine is that there is limited sword play in modern life. They set it in Japan to at least make it plausible that there could be a fleet of sword/arrow wielding ninjas...

It has the pacing and feeling of most japanese dramas or a film noir type film too. Which isnt surprising with the filming locations

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)