First Nations Experience Coming Soon to FTA?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
For some reason the "AZBox Me" can't play video or audio on this channel, but the Amiko-A3 plays it fine. :confused:

It worked (usually!) on my AZBox Ultra, but did struggle to get it when first going to the channel (and sometime freezes for a bit). Anyhow, on another site someone said that the PCR for the channel is missing from the PMT Table. Therefore, I just did a manual channel entry in PID Edit in Advance Scan (don't know whether that is the same place you do manual entries in the AZBox ME or not) and it works fine now.

The PIDS for the channel (scanned in) are PMT PID: 240, SID: 15, PCR: 8191, Video PID: 241, Video Type: H.264, Audio PID: 244, Audio Type: MPEG-2.

The manual entry I did changed the following: PMT PID: 740 (added 500 to avoid any other PMT PID in the table), SID: 115 (added 100 to the SID, again to avoid any other one), PCR: 241 (same as the VPID, which all other channels in the mux also use). Rest of the PIDs are the same. That corrected the problem completely.

When FNX first appeared in "test mode" before disappearing for a bit, I did not have any problem with the channel, so it has only been since they re-added it to the mux that the problem appeared.

Reactions: Babadem
It worked (usually!) on my AZBox Ultra, but did struggle to get it when first going to the channel (and sometime freezes for a bit). Anyhow, on another site someone said that the PCR for the channel is missing from the PMT Table. Therefore, I just did a manual channel entry in PID Edit in Advance Scan (don't know whether that is the same place you do manual entries in the AZBox ME or not) and it works fine now.

The PIDS for the channel (scanned in) are PMT PID: 240, SID: 15, PCR: 8191, Video PID: 241, Video Type: H.264, Audio PID: 244, Audio Type: MPEG-2.

The manual entry I did changed the following: PMT PID: 740 (added 500 to avoid any other PMT PID in the table), SID: 115 (added 100 to the SID, again to avoid any other one), PCR: 241 (same as the VPID, which all other channels in the mux also use). Rest of the PIDs are the same. That corrected the problem completely.

When FNX first appeared in "test mode" before disappearing for a bit, I did not have any problem with the channel, so it has only been since they re-added it to the mux that the problem appeared.
But there is no way to edit the PIDs on the AzBox Me without using an external editor.

But there is no way to edit the PIDs on the AzBox Me without using an external editor.

Didn't know that. That would seem to be the only way to do it. I would imagine that you would still have to do a manual new channel entry (with new PMT PID and SID) to avoid the receiver from automatically changing what you changed back (for example, if you just changed the PCR for the current channel).

Getting fine audio and video on my Az Ultra right now.... Channel looks great!

Getting fine audio and video on my Az Ultra right now.... Channel looks great!

I just did a transponder scan, and it is now showing a PCR of 241 for the channel, so looks like they added it to the PMT Table (as before it was scanning in, or the AZBox was putting in, a value of 8191).

Show now work fine for Babadem and his AZBox Me.

Reactions: Babadem
I just did a transponder scan, and it is now showing a PCR of 241 for the channel, so looks like they added it to the PMT Table (as before it was scanning in, or the AZBox was putting in, a value of 8191).

Show now work fine for Babadem and his AZBox Me.
You're right!! I just went to the channel, and a second or so later video appeared, but no audio. I changed to another channel and back both audio and video worked. I didn't even rescan the transponder. I'm glad they got this fixed. :D

Reactions: Keith Brannen

You can't edit PID'S on existing channels but can certainly create a new channel with custom PID'S by using the manual PID entry option located in manual transponder scan. However, this feature is only available if using our North American firmware for the AzBox Me.

Status
Please reply by conversation.