"FIRST REGULAR SEASON GAME"

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I cant wait for tonights game. If anyone is interested I run a football pool that you guys are welcome to join in on. Payments are by paypal. Check out www.winkspools.com/pool/index.htm . The more people we get the bigger the pots will be. ;) Last year we had people from all over playing. You can PM me here if you have any other questions. :confused:

Yay i am extremely looking forward to kick off even though the teams that are playing tonight aren't really favorites of mine. Hopefully my local ABC broadcast station is going to be sending me the game in 720p.

I can not wait for the game. Not a fan of the Pats or Colts, but its Football!!!!
I also can not wait to send another email to my local ABC affiliate complaining about how screwed up the audio was since they have yet to get it right the entire preseason :no

I will be driving to my friend's house to watch the game on a crappy 27" SD set... I don't get any OTA coverage with Voom :(

I think I saw a Pioneer HD TV commercial in HD during the game, did anyone catch this? It was like a surfer in HD then the screen was cut to show this LCD HD screen... grabbed my eye and I was turned completely away from the TV (I think this commercial was 5.1 the sounds cause me to turn around).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts