First Week with Hopper WS & Super Joey

Rotryrkt

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Aug 31, 2008
I wanted to give an update after the first week. All is well and both are working basically flawlessly.
I have finally gotten around to playing with the apps. I noticed last night that the SJ does not have Pandora or Facebook in the apps. I checked the network connections on both and was all green. I am connected through wireless on the Hopper with bridge mode enabled. Moca and bridging are both green on the Hopper. Broadband connection is green on the SJ. VOD works on the SJ so I know it has a good network connection. Have rebooted both a couple times, and they're still not there.
I have looked around here and on the other site and could find no info on this. Are Pandora and Facebook apps just not active on the SJ yet? Overall, I am happy with both and had a great first week.

Dish is still working on those two apps, should be back in a future SuperJoey software update.

Thanks for the info. I was hoping that was the case. Something to look forward to. The better half really enjoys her Pandora.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)