FIVE WAYS TO BINGE ‘BEST PICTURES’ BEFORE SUNDAY

bluegras

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 18, 2008
If you’re anything like us, you LOVE good movies, and count down to the Academy Awards® all year long. The dresses, the speeches and the candid moments make the Academy Awards® a must-watch event every year. For those of you who will be filling out your award ballots before the big night this Sunday, DISH has the best way to find past winners and 2016 nominees all in one place

http://www.dish.com/dig/news/academy-awards-on-dish/

Allen bluegras
illinois

I have seen 6 of the 8 2015 best picture nominees. Only two I haven't seen are The Revenant and Brooklyn. I have also seen all but 22 of the Best Picture winners (64 out of 86). I have 21 of them recorded (only The Last Emporer has eluded me). I plan to watch all of them over the next few months.

I'm now at 4 of the eight best picture nominees. I own, on DVD or BD, all 87 Best Picture winners, yes there are 87. I have seen them all.

If you’re anything like us, you LOVE good movies, and count down to the Academy Awards® all year long. The dresses, the speeches and the candid moments make the Academy Awards® a must-watch event every year. For those of you who will be filling out your award ballots before the big night this Sunday, DISH has the best way to find past winners and 2016 nominees all in one place

http://www.dish.com/dig/news/academy-awards-on-dish/

Allen bluegras
illinois
You must be the only one who cares. The Oscar's Show is losing ratings every year.
Mrs Dishcomm is a HUGE movie buff. She's not watching this year..
The main reason is too many of the presenters and winners decide to inject their political views into the show..
Who the hell cares what these people think?.
Before you respond....Take this into account. We agree to disagree.
Enjoy the Oscars....

I've never cared for the Oscar program. To me, it would be like televising the awards banquet in my industry. Who cares? Either I enjoy a movie or I don't, matters little to me what others think.

I'm now at 4 of the eight best picture nominees. I own, on DVD or BD, all 87 Best Picture winners, yes there are 87. I have seen them all.

Sorry, I missed one of them. You are right. I have seen 65 out of 87.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)